Calgary moves on to round 2 in the playoffs!

Vat

You just advanced to round 2 in the playoffs after beating Seattle 4-2! How do you feel?

I feel great, Seattle has always been a rival for us and it is especially good to win these types of matchups, it also is a lot of fun. Going against your rivals doesn't usually happen in the playoffs so we made sure to enjoy every moment on the ice. Us winning the first 2 games were crucial, getting a 2-0 lead in a series right away is a huge advantage to take to the next games, being up by 2-0 we are not as stressed as for example the first game, where a series could end up for the better or the worse depending on how it goes. That did not mean that we should have taken it lightly, if we for one second thought that the series was over before getting the 4th win it wasn't over. That is the downside of going 2-0 in the first games. If you take your opponents lightly bad things will happen, you can never think that a game or series is over before it actually is, especially in the playoffs. Luckily we did not take them lightly and played every game like the first, even though we ended up losing 2 games we still won the series which is what mattered the most at the end of the day.

How do you feel going into the second round?

Me and the team are as pumped as ever for a new series to start, we will try to win the first couple of games to try to get off to a good start and try to secure 4 wins as safe as possible, I know our opponents are though but I have a strong feeling that we will provail, we have many capable players who can take larger roles when the "star" players don't perform their best, it is a huge upside to our squad and a big reason we played good this year. If we just play our game and listen to what the coach says I believe that we can win this series too, it might be closer than the Seattle series but that's expected as we are meeting very tough teams. This team is a team we have beat before and we should be able to beat them again. As I said before we can not take them lightly because if we do then we can end up in a pinch quickly. If we do end up in a pinch I still think that we coild turn the series around (under the right circumstances). Although I don not think the we will end up in such a pinch as I believe in our team and in our coach to lead us the right way and not make mistakes.  

Thank you for your wonderful time Nasherov! Good luck in the next rounds and have a good day!

You too! Have an amazing day!

Nasherov is a wise man, never take a 2-0 lead as a sign of anything because often 2-0 leads to 3-1. We all know that 3-1 seems to be a bad sign in the STHS engine. For the second round I don't think you mentioned it anywhere, but maybe include who your opponents are because I forgot and had to look at the portal . Good luck in the second round of playoffs, I think a lot of people will be happen if you happen to take the series. 9/10

Review: 8/10

This article is a super good and interesting read. My only main critique is the layout of the article, maybe space it out more and add quotations when your player is talking. Pictures would be nice but I feel like for this article it is fine to not have one.  Spelling and grammar are decent as well Good luck to Nasherov!