Elambinated

dlamb

GettyImages-1138984802-1024x683.jpg

Vasile Lamb's Mississauga Hounds have officially been dispatched from the VHLM playoffs, losing 4-2 in a first round series versus the San Diego Marlins. The two teams were fairly evenly matched, finishing 4th and 5th in the VHLM standings overall. The Hounds were the definitive favourite however, having finished with 9 more points than the Marlins, as well as winning the regular season series 5-1. Unfortunately, San Diego, led by Los Angeles Stars prospect Christopher Young, made quick work of the Hounds, wrapping up the series in just 6 games. 

Vasile Lamb, the team's captain and leading scorer, took to the press to discuss his thoughts about the season.

I'm very happy, overall, with how we played this season. I'm not sure many predicted us as a top 4 team, but here we are. Of course, I'd love to be talking about the next playoff series, but props to San Diego, and good luck to them. Personally, I only have my teammates to thank for my amazing season, specifically Kakapo Bushtit and James Teekirque, who will definitely be at the awards ceremony beside myself. 

Unfortunately, the end of the season means my time with the Hounds is over, as I look to the VHL draft for my future. I would like to thank GM N0HBDY and AGM Janser for taking the chance on me, my teammates for a great time and support, and of course, the fans. It was a season to remember in Mississauga, and they will always hold a place in my heart.

Vasile Lamb is ranked 2nd among all draftees as the Season 82 VHL Entry Draft approaches quickly.

(270 Words)