Armani's offseason hobbies

WildfireMicro

This is from my player Armani Calamari's perspective on what he has been doing over the offseason, written on his online blog:

The offseason wait can be long and dull. I have seen many players become very antsy from the boredom it brings. When I talked to Tiffany about this, she mentioned that I could possibly go grab some offseason hobbies to pass the time. So we both agreed to get a checklist of what I could try to do in order to keep my mind sharp and ready for the season. The first thing we tried was to pick up a hobby of looking around thrift stores for anything interesting.

One thing we found that was pretty cool was an old Commodore 64 that looked to be in amazing condition. I liked old computers but I knew my cousin Jerry liked them a lot more. The only problem was that the computer waa from the UK and would not really work the right way on our TVs. Thankfully, we ordered a converter online to fix that. Another thing we found that I really liked was a really old Toronto Legion jersey. Not sure what year it is and the player that it represents has been lost to time, but I still got it to hang in my house.

Another thing we did is finally splurge on a new computer. My 5 year old Mac was not cutting it anymore, so we decided to build our own with a 1200$ budget. It was really a gaming computer in the end, and can also do streaming and video editing. But more importantly, it had way more storage than the old Mac. I guess it is definitely worth having to learn how to use Windows. I have only used Mac my whole life because my dad is too technologically behind to use anything else.

I have also gotten into gaming with this computer, with games like Magic the Gathering Arena and Team Fortress 2 being some of my favorites. But I can talk about my offseason hobbies until I am blue in the face, and right now I would rather talk about how excited I am for Toronto's future. We have one of the most exciting young cores in the league in my opinion, and I love how we are continuing to grow and flourish. I am actually tied for the most penalty shot goals on the season, and I was given the unofficial award for it. I know that we still have a lot to work on, but I believe in us.

Tiffany is now 3 months pregnant, snd I am beyond excited to meet whoever comes out. I don't know if they will be a boy or a girl, and honestly I do have and preference ether way. I will love them just the same, and I will take care of both Tiffany and my child with all my heart. Now I have to go, because I think Tiffany had found a thrift store we haven't checked out yet. I'll see you later, and remember: Toronto Together, Legion Forever!

Review: 9/10

When you started talking about gaming, I could have sworn this was going to start talking about Clue. Anyway, thought the article was a good one - the offseason can be a tough time to find things to write about, but think you got through it admirably here. I appreciated the first-person perspective with it, thought it made for good world building. Grammar and flow were both good by me, a quick read. I'm always one who likes having headlines or pictures to make it seem like a real article, so a slight ding for presentation there, but all in all a good piece!