A message from a VHLE AGM

WildfireMicro

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here and I am the current Assistant GM for the Cologne Express. This past season was my first season with the team and we unfortunately were defeated in the playoffs in the first round. However I ultimately had a lot of fun doing this, and I learned a lot of stuff along the way. I guess for the most part I have just posted the press conferences and fantasy and gave my input on things when I could. I have to thank Bartzy for taking a chance on a first gen user as an assistant, and I am really happy how our partnership has shaped up.

Don't worry, I am coming back for another season of this. I want Expeess to win that cup and I will try my best to help us do that any way I can. We will have a few people to replace in the upcoming draft, and I am really excited for that. I know the season for the VHLE started off rocky, but I want you know that we GMs and AGMs are always trying our best to show you how good this league can be. There are a lot of good people involved with the E, amd we can't wait to show off our stuff next season. Until then, this Express won't stop for nobody!

Choo Choo Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Edited by WildfireMicro