Junior Showcase Tournament Finals Matchup!

Shindigs

DypQOUn.png

Or the UFC, as we like to call it internally. Note that the reason everything looks like a splatter flick poster, is because no one has teeth in the JST anymore. Some stuff happened ok, don't judge!

REVIEW:

First off, this looks really nice as a graphic. I just want to say for the people that don't know, in the JST, the first day the fighting sliders were insane, and there was multiple people with like 60+ PIM in 5 games, it was crazy. Back on track though, I really like the layout of the graphic. First, I like the "vs" in how it has the outline and the texture for the actual text. It makes it look very nice and it's a small touch, but it really adds to the graphic. Next up, the Border with the overall text works very well together. It focuses on the middle of the graphic, which is the JST Finals. One suggestion I would do is if possible, add a shadow to the logos or the text, to make them stand out more. That is just personal preference though, but I think it would look very nice if you did it. Overall, you did a fantastic job!

Rating: 8/10

1 minute ago, badcolethetitan said:

REVIEW:

First off, this looks really nice as a graphic. I just want to say for the people that don't know, in the JST, the first day the fighting sliders were insane, and there was multiple people with like 60+ PIM in 5 games, it was crazy. Back on track though, I really like the layout of the graphic. First, I like the "vs" in how it has the outline and the texture for the actual text. It makes it look very nice and it's a small touch, but it really adds to the graphic. Next up, the Border with the overall text works very well together. It focuses on the middle of the graphic, which is the JST Finals. One suggestion I would do is if possible, add a shadow to the logos or the text, to make them stand out more. That is just personal preference though, but I think it would look very nice if you did it. Overall, you did a fantastic job!

Rating: 8/10

Thanks for the feedback, however since this is a .com you can't claim that review I'm afraid. You can only review 6 TPE graphics.😅