Player Name: Jake Thunder

Recruited From: Member (Scurvy)

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! The draft is coming up this next week so be active and make some noise to increase your draft standing! Let me know if you need any help getting started!

5 minutes ago, Thunder said:

For sure.  Thanks.  Been trying to figure this out since last night!  Thx

What are you trying to figure out exactly? How to earn points or navigate to the right places on the forum to earn?

Yes, navigating to right places, to where I can earn points, etc.  Overall I want to become familiar with it all so I can jam thru it.  I have to take off for a few hours and will get back to you with something specific later, if you are around and have time.  Thx for the quick response.

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

Yes, navigating to right places, to where I can earn points, etc.  Overall I want to become familiar with it all so I can jam thru it.  I have to take off for a few hours and will get back to you with something specific later, if you are around and have time.  Thx for the quick response.

Alright it's actually very simple, here's a rundown on how to earn each week and where to go for it.

Everybody is allowed to earn 12 CAPPED TPE per week, the tasks you can complete to do this are:

Media Spot (6 capped) - 500 word article about anything VHL related or a graphic with some effort put into it

https://vhlforum.com/forum/89-media-spots/

Press Conference (1 or 2 capped) - A set of 6 questions per week (you can also ask questions), if you aren't able to get all of them, 3 will work for 1 capped

https://vhlforum.com/forum/393-press-conferences/

VHL.com article and/or graphic (2 capped each) - 150 word mini article about the league, like two paragraphs or an attempted graphic

https://vhlforum.com/forum/78-vhlcom-articles/ ARTICLE

https://vhlforum.com/forum/538-vhlcom-graphics/ GRAPHIC

Reviews (1 or 2 capped) - Whenever getting more comfortable you can review other players tasks (graphics and articles)) and its much appreciated around here, minimal 75 words for each review but if you know a few things about them it should be easy

Welfare (4 capped) - All you do is press a button.. More common than you think but used whenever you cant complete a task during the week IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION YOU CAN ONLY EARN 10 MAXIMUM CAPPED THAT WEEK

That's it, unless you have a league job or are part of another league for an affiliation perk, this is how the majority earns each week, don't worry about capping until you are ready.. Aiming for 8 or 10 is a great start

Also plenty of uncapped TPE opportunities like practice facility, fantasy zone, league event rewards and predictions.. etc, just stay consistent and stay tuned into your Discord channel for updates.. It's that easy!

For future reference, all these links are found on the main forum page :)

Once you complete a task you will need to claim it, so say you just did a press conference.. Copy the link and headover to update player in the portal, since it's capped you would press that claiming button (can be found on the right side or by scrolling down if mobile), after that put the date in. how much it was worth and the link you copied.. BOOM it's now pending! Just wait and apply later 🏒

Edited by Zack

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

Alright it's actually very simple, here's a rundown on how to earn each week and where to go for it.

Everybody is allowed to earn 12 CAPPED TPE per week, the tasks you can complete to do this are:

Media Spot (6 capped) - 500 word article about anything VHL related

https://vhlforum.com/forum/89-media-spots/

Press Conference (1 or 2 capped) - A set of 6 questions per week (you can also ask questions), if you aren't able to get all of them, 3 will work for 1 capped

https://vhlforum.com/forum/393-press-conferences/

VHL.com article and/or graphic (2 capped each) - 150 word mini article about the league, like two paragraphs or an attempted graphic

https://vhlforum.com/forum/78-vhlcom-articles/ ARTICLE

https://vhlforum.com/forum/538-vhlcom-graphics/ GRAPHIC

Reviews (1 or 2 capped) - Whenever getting more comfortable you can review other players tasks (graphics and articles)) and its much appreciated around here, minimal 75 words for each review but if you know a few things about them it should be easy

Welfare (4 capped) - All you do is press a button.. More common than you think but used whenever you cant complete a task during the week IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION YOU CAN ONLY EARN 10 MAXIMUM CAPPED THAT WEEK

That's it, unless you have a league job or are part of another league for an affiliation perk, this is how the majority earns each week, don't worry about capping until you are ready.. Aiming for 8 or 10 is a great start

Also plenty of uncapped TPE opportunities like practice facility, fantasy zone, league event rewards and predictions.. etc, just stay consistent and stay tuned into your Discord channel for updates.. It's that easy!

For future reference, all these links are found on the main forum page :)

Once you complete a task you will need to claim it, so say you just did a press conference.. Copy the link and headover to update player in the portal, since it's capped you would press that claiming button (can be found on the right side or by scrolling down if mobile), after that put the date in. how much it was worth and the link you copied.. BOOM it's now pending! Just wait and apply later 🏒

As he said...

AHOY @Thunder

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 2ND LINE MINUTES. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player! In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi Thunder, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are looking to compete for a cup. We're still filling out our core, so that means we can offer you top two minutes and special teams time.  The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

@Thunder

Come be the next big fish in San Diego. We have an active group on our discord server and are in need of talented defenseman. Join our young up and coming team. We'll promise you top four minutes and power-play time. I'd also be more then happy to make you a nice graphic for your player like the one below.

FJuy_XUVcAAoFZs.jpg:large

better_better_vegas.png

Hey @Thunder!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm AJ, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We just came off a Founder's Cup Finals and are looking to be at the top of the league this season. We just finished our S82 draft are looking for defenseman to add to the roster as well. We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

I can offer your player Top 2 pairing minutes as well as special teams minutes. If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me!

Las Vegas is a city of dreams and better known for our love to gamble. So will you take your best odds and sign with the Aces? If the answer is yes, quote this message and say #RollTheDice

AJ

Las Vegas AGM

Welcome to the VHL  @Thunder

Hello, my name is @Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We are willing to offer you a position on our 3rd line Defensive Pair. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. I formerly played for Philadelphia myself and my current AGM @badcolethetitan is an active member of our roster. We like to make the locker room feel like a chill place to meet new people and learn the sport as well as learn the league. We are willing to help you however you need and unlock your full potential. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with this Jersey?

yY2AK7wgQbNIbMFD2dmkG3b6fG9HP-KcZhvlTHiN9K9e1FDxfzLUZ9_ZvPj0r_4qeFRuTnMvurhRi1igsVg6QwJwOeXHEicLcJoVpqK-PCk5DMUhK9jYV8L5EGhvjwCD5j2cUCeB

Edited by Masu Chan

Hey Thunder, do you wanna come join the Ottawa Lynx in our 2nd line? We have a solid base right now but need some new players like yourself to come in and make an immediate impact. If you are interested just let me know by quoting this message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

2 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

better_better_vegas.png

Hey @Thunder!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm AJ, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We just came off a Founder's Cup Finals and are looking to be at the top of the league this season. We just finished our S82 draft are looking for defenseman to add to the roster as well. We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

I can offer your player Top 2 pairing minutes as well as special teams minutes. If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me!

Las Vegas is a city of dreams and better known for our love to gamble. So will you take your best odds and sign with the Aces? If the answer is yes, quote this message and say #RollTheDice

AJ

Las Vegas AGM

#RollTheDice