Calgary's new teammates

Vat

Next season calgary will be having at least 2 new players coming up.  Daniel Janser ( @Daniel Janser) and Reylynn reinhart ( @WranglersSuck)  .  One from the VHLE and one from Davos, both of them also switching positions.

Reylyyn Reinhart 

Reylynn is from a family of great hockey players such as Jerome and Tyler reinhart.  After spending 5 seasons at davos Reylynn got traded to Calgary, in calgary reylynn is one of the  seven forwards as well as 1 of 3 Left wingers.  The only difference in Davos was that reylynn was a Defenseman.  Switching positions is a thing that is not so common around here but making the second largest position switch possible takes quite the courage to pull off.  It will surely take some games for Reylynn to get used to being a forward but I think that she is fit for it.  A forward fits in perfectly in our roster, now she could be matched with Dwayne the rock Johnson's brother Phil the rock Johnson for some nasty tic-tac-toe passing plays.  She has also now become the highest tpe player on the roster.  Having such a role model to go after in a cup chasing team is crucial to be efficient.  She is the type of person we can rely on to score points when we are playing poorly.  She can also contribute to the defense with her past experiences as a D-player in 4 vs 5 or even 3 vs 5.  She is the star player we needed to be able to compete for a cup this season,  although I think that she will need some time to adjust to her new position before she can get to steam rolling over defense pairs.  I myself am also excited to see her on the team as I heard that she is very nice of her and does not like to be mean to other people.

Daniel Janser

The long awaited swiss god aka Daniel Janser is set to join the Wranglers this season.  With a total of 60 points in 52 games he does not seem like a god but when you look at his other stats you start getting blown away.  With a staggering 215 hits in S81 he was simply a beast to be reckoned with, he averaged about 3 hits per game which will let the opposition know who not to mess with.  With his switch to a C he will be even more physical, it has been rumored that whenever he loses a faceoff he throws the gloves and gets ready to throw hands with whomever dared to win the faceoff against him.  With such a rumor being spread around he will for sure have one of if not the best FO% in the league this year.  It has also been said that he has been paired with the deadly Gustislav Nasherov to create a double S duo.  The Swiss and the Swede will match together as whenever Nasherov has the puck Daniel Janser strikes fear into the opponents eyes and lets them know what will happen if the even thought about looking in Nasherov's direction.  They are truly the best double S duo in the league and are quite undeniably unstoppable.

Good article, I would be excited for these two aswell, definitely future superstars! After reading the text I found a couple things that don’t read too well such as “Reylynn got traded to Calgary, in calgary reylynn is one of the  seven forwards” instead of saying Calgary twice, you could have just said “in which” for example. There were a few words that were capitalized that shouldn’t have been, and others that should have been capitalized. All in all, it was still a good job, and I can’t wait to see how these players do in the upcoming years! 8/10

Another Reinhart eh? This was a good read on Calgary’s latest additions before the draft! You provided a good amount of detail behind both players. I like how you started off with the little recap of Reinhart’s tenure and Davos and his position switch. I was not aware of that, and I enjoy learning new things via MS. Janser on the other end should be a gritty presence for the Wranglers, a true hitting machine. A good job highlighting his strengths. I like that you bolded each players name to differentiate the paragraphs. A picture or 2 would have been a nice touch. 9/10