(S83) C - Adison Bond, TPE: 60

adison

Player Information

Username: adison

Player Name: Adison Bond

Recruited From: Other (I am in the PBE league and saw your post on the fourms and decided to join)

Position: C

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

better_better_vegas.png

Hey @adison!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm AJ, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We just came off a Founder's Cup Finals and are looking to be at the top of the league this season. We just finished our S82 draft are looking for great new players. It is nice that you have sim league experience with PBE as well! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

I can offer your player 3rd line minutes as well as special teams minutes. If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me!

Las Vegas is a city of dreams and better known for our love to gamble. So will you take your best odds and sign with the Aces? If the answer is yes, quote this message and say #RollTheDice

AJ

Las Vegas AGM

Welcome welcome :)

If you wanna tune into our 2nd/3rd line for the season and get help from active managers let me know! We have a good core and players like you will push us over the edge!

Reply with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send a contract ASAP

Edited by Zack

Welcome to the VHL @adison. I am the AGM of the Miami Marauders and I am here to welcome you to the VHLM. Miami is the right place to start you VHLM career because we have a very active locker room with both old and new members to help you find your way around the league. We also have very active management ready and willing to help you if you ever need help! In Miami we can offer you TOP SIX MINUTES and SPECIAL TEAMS MINUTES. We can't wait to help you with your VHL journey! If you want to join Miami on our journey quote this message and reply with #DroppingTheAnchor

@adison

Come be the next big fish in San Diego. We have an active group on our discord server and are in need of talented young up and coming players. Join our young up and coming team. We'll promise to develop you into a top flight VHLer and guide you along your path to stardom. I'd also be more then happy to make you a nice graphic for your player like the one below. :) 

FJuy_XUVcAAoFZs.jpg:large

Hello @adison!!

I am Moon the GM for the Houston Bulls, here in Houston we have a great group of people in our locker room that would be willing to help! We can offer you 3rd line minutes :) We would love to see you join us!

If you wish to join reply with #HornsUp!

Bild

Hi @adison,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you a lot of icetime, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Adison Bond,

Daniel Janser

AHOY @adison

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 2ND/3RD LINE MINUTES. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player! In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

Welcome to the VHL @adison

Hello, my name is @Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We are willing to offer you a position on our 4th line Forward and give you some special team minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. I formerly played for Philadelphia myself and my current AGM @badcolethetitanis an active member of our roster. We like to make the locker room feel like a chill place to meet new people and learn the sport as well as learn the league. We are willing to help you however you need and unlock your full potential. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with this Jersey?

Ogah5zDtLqTXPg2YH_6n9nUH3H5Ral23ERmn8xhp9o7xN-0qZ5BmdGU6c6YBGl_bumN034OttYsr0HG3a1M5YbRKeRSLBBBZBlVA7Kf7K4xTA2tQBKjbkmNP4WvrDP9qVZ8pVbxz

11 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Bild

Hi @adison,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you a lot of icetime, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Adison Bond,

Daniel Janser

#releasethehounds   lets get building!!

16 minutes ago, adison said:

#releasethehounds   lets get building!!

Welcome to the Hounds.

I will send you a contract asap. 

In the meantime please find the invitation to our LR.

https://discord.gg/qJTz7TC7

Glad to have you in the pack.

Daniel