FL Man

zepheter

Reviewing. I really like this graphic. You did a very nice job with the logo swap and picking a cool font that is eye catching. I like the background color you went with behind the text and it gives the graphic more character and pop. I think color change on the stick to blue would have been a good touch to add. Rating this one an 8/10. Great job!

I really do like what you did here with this graphic, but there are a couple of personal tastes that I'd like to mention. To start, you have a black border around the whole image except for the bottom right side and on the left next to the player, that bugs me (visually speaking). The biggest thing though is the background. It appears white and then when you click on the image it appears black, so I assume this is a .png file. I would have added some sort of background, even if it was just a solid color of some kind. Something would be better than the all white. While I've shared some personal taste opinions, know that I don't dislike this graphic. In fact, I really do like it. 8/10