Junior Review - "The Portuguese Wonder"

Prospect Scouting Report - "Leandro Goncalves, a wondering story"

Media Spot #1 - "Another Decision"

Media Spot #2 - "Wake up call, The Portuguese Wonder's first chapter"

Edited by leandrofg
Media Spot added; Prospect Scouting Report added;

Bild

Dom Dia @leandrofg

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you a lot of icetime, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Leandro Gonçalves

Daniel Janser

Welcome @leandrofg!

I am Arce the AGM of the Houston Bulls. Here in Houston we have an active LR over on discord with some VHL veterans and even some newer members as well! We try our best to make your VHL experience the best it can be  This season we should be a playoff contender and will be aiming for #1 seed! We can offer you 3rd line minutes with the chance of moving up if you are active!

If you wish to join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp!

image.png.f230c3b3a8c537a81be1c87bc7469c88.png

46 minutes ago, Arce said:

Welcome @leandrofg!

I am Arce the AGM of the Houston Bulls. Here in Houston we have an active LR over on discord with some VHL veterans and even some newer members as well! We try our best to make your VHL experience the best it can be  This season we should be a playoff contender and will be aiming for #1 seed! We can offer you 3rd line minutes with the chance of moving up if you are active!

If you wish to join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp!

image.png.f230c3b3a8c537a81be1c87bc7469c88.png

Hey, @Arce. Thank you for the offer, but I'm going to have to decline. Congratulations on the roster depth though!

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

Bild

Dom Dia @leandrofg

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you a lot of icetime, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Leandro Gonçalves

Daniel Janser

Hello @Daniel Janser!

I guess you were reading my mind or something while I was going through the forum looking for info and trying to learn a bit - as well as writing "my" "Junior Review".

I'm definitely interested in playing for you guys and if you have time to read the review you'll see I was expecting either you guys or San Diego to say something. I'll get back to you on this! And if I join the Hounds I'll join the Discord of course!

25 minutes ago, leandrofg said:

Hello @Daniel Janser!

I guess you were reading my mind or something while I was going through the forum looking for info and trying to learn a bit - as well as writing "my" "Junior Review".

I'm definitely interested in playing for you guys and if you have time to read the review you'll see I was expecting either you guys or San Diego to say something. I'll get back to you on this! And if I join the Hounds I'll join the Discord of course!

Hi @leandrofg,

Good stuff to write the Junior Review, I will make sure to read it. And it is nice to get this sweet TPE to get your player even better. If you need help with anything, don't be shy, just contact me.

Cheers,

Daniel

AHOY @leandrofg

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES minutes. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

4 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Bild

Dom Dia @leandrofg

Daniel Janser

Let's go!! #releasethehounds

2 hours ago, samx said:

AHOY @leandrofg

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES minutes. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

Hey, samx! Thank you for the offer, but I'm going to play as a Hound!

37 minutes ago, leandrofg said:

Let's go!! #releasethehounds

Splendid,

I will send you a contract which kindly accept.

In the interim here is the invitation to our discord. https://discord.gg/e2Sq2Fv9

Welcome to the Pack,

Daniel