D.J.

On 1/31/2022 at 12:34 AM, DollarAndADream said:

Review:

Very well done. A traditional sig with a proper format looks good. I like the render and the ties it has to the background. The text is functional and does what it needs to do without any real issues. I would say it is a good example of what a good foundation looks like. Good stuff.

8/10

Review:

A pretty simple graphic but still an awesome one! To start of with the background:. I really like it.  Nothing too fancy but fits in perfectly, not too color bright and not too cold.  The text is my favorite part, I have never seen such a format for it but I love it, it fits in with the "darker" theme and has that thin gold rectangle around it which is a thing I like.  The only thing I can complain about in this graphic is then render, it's jersey just doesn't fit with the background and feels too warm for the others colors included.  I would've preferred if you would have made the jersey color a little bit more red to match with the background, the graphic as a whole also looks a little blurry, but it is really hard to change such a thing so I can't complain too much.  Well done! 7.5/10