(S83) C - Liam Smith, TPE: 66

Smitty29

better_better_vegas.png

Hey @Smitty29 , welcome to the VHL! I’m MubbleFubbles, GM of the Las Vegas Aces and we would like to offer you a deal that will give you third line minutes and grant you $1.5M to spend in our player store!

The Aces came so close to winning the Founders Cup last season, unfortunately just falling short in the Final series, but we’re hoping that with the help of your player, we can do one better this season and win the Founders Cup! We’ve also got an active locker room that’s ready to help you with any questions that you may have either about the league or how to improve your player!

So if you’re ready to join us in pushing all our chips to the center of the table this season, quote this post with “#SmithIsAllIn” and we’ll get you added to the roster as soon as possible!

Best of luck with your VHL career!

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi @Smitty29, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are looking to compete for a cup. We're still filling out our core, so that means we can offer you top six minutes and special teams time.  The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

AHOY @Smitty29

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

Hi @Smitty29

I am Ente the AGM of the Missisauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Daniel Janser is my gm. 

We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you an good amount of icetime, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with your player

Ente

Immagine 

Hello and welcome to the VHL @Smitty29! Firstly I'd like to wish you the best of luck wherever you decide to go and if you have any questions just ask!! I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and we are the defending champions for two straight seasons, in Ottawa pride ourselves on doing what's best for our players with active updates and knowledge of the sim, our locker room is super chill so not many notifications during the week too. Plenty of room for you to fit into a role for us and become a leader. The contract I want to offer you will consist of second/third line time and you will be a very offensive minded player, line combinatioms are released everyday and are usually updated frequently so expect more chances down the road with different linemates and position changes, can't have the same setup for too long. Are you interested in the contract above and want to sign with one of the best franchises in recent years? It's simple.. Just quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and a contract will arrive shortly.

Howdy, howdy, howdy @Smitty29

I am BrutalBoost, general manager of Saskatoon Wild. We are looking to fill up our 3rd line and 4th line. I think you would fit perfectly with us in the 3rd line. The team that I put together this season has a strong defensive core and a really decent offense. We are hoping to be able to compete for the cup this season and I hope you do to. 

Our locker room is very diverse. I have people who just starting off, like yourself. I have veteran members, members who played for the team several times in the past, alumni, and they are all willing to help you answer question if you have any, that would include myself. So, if you feel like Saskatoon Wild is a place for you, all youhave to do is quote this post with a response #GoWild or tag me in a reply, @BrutalBoostwith #GoWild. Once I see either one of those, I will sent you a contract offer. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

3 minutes ago, Matt thunder said:

you need to click "quote" and reply to the message you are interested into, there are a lot of offers and we do  not know in wich offer you are interested.@Smitty29

This is my first time on here so I don't know what offers there are 

Just now, Smitty29 said:

Yea no problem welcome to the league. If you scroll up you have offers from teams and you can press the quote button on any of the teams and join their team. Every team has sent information about their team and where you will be spending your time. Hope you enjoy your time with the league!

1 minute ago, Smitty29 said:

Do not worry I am here to help you, your offers are in this page, you can see for exemple my team offer, but also the Miami one, The mexico city, Saskatoon, you have a lot of offers and that's really good :)

What to do?

easy, just look at them and pick your favorite, just like you did with me.

2 minutes ago, Matt thunder said:

Do not worry I am here to help you, your offers are in this page, you can see for exemple my team offer, but also the Miami one, The mexico city, Saskatoon, you have a lot of offers and that's really good :)

What to do?

easy, just look at them and pick your favorite, just like you did with me.

I like the saskatoon one

5 minutes ago, Smitty29 said:

I like the saskatoon one

Hey, Welcome to the Club. I just have sent you an offer. It should be in the notifications at the top right, the bell icon. I will message you shortly with the locker room link

2 minutes ago, Smitty29 said:

What is a via direct message 

You should have gotten it by now. I sent you, directly, a message. At the top right, the envelope looking thing, thats where you get direct messages

4 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

You should have gotten it by now. I sent you, directly, a message. At the top right, the envelope looking thing, thats where you get direct messages

I did so I have to create broadest and stuff