Built in Rome

Damn, this is a banger. Jersey swap is on point, and I must say that working with this color palette is extremely challenging from a design perspective. Love the combination of the main player with the angled shot behind it. The blur that you put on the background photo was necessary and perfect, as it keeps the focal point on the main player. Background is flawless and blends extremely well with the overall signature. Text choice is also perfect, nice choice of the red / white stroke to make it pop while also keeping to the design style. My only partial recommendation is the right side of the mask feels very high contrast so I might tone that down a bit, although it does go with the style and doesn't take away anything from the overall signature.

Overall: 10 / 10 🚀

Really nice graphic here, the font especially stands out, as well as the seamless jersey swap. The one thing I can see is the art on the helmet of the NHL goalie, but that honestly doesn't matter that much compared to how nice the graphic comes together. 10/10