My New player

Jérémy Louchard

It's the second time I'm on the VHL website, I was there last year but stopped because I kind of start forgetting about it.  I had a flash this week and start a new player name Artem Zub!  Now, what I understand by now is that if I want the best player possible, I have to focus on specific assets and put them to the max.  Artem Zub is a defensemen and I chose to start by putting PH, PA, SC, DF and SK to 70.  I hope this is a good strategy, let me know!  Each season is ~8 weeks and my player started at 66, so if I want to be 70 in all 5 categories by the end of the season (216 TPE overall), I have to do almost 20 TPE each week wich seems way to much for me but 10 TPE a week seems better.  So if I do 10 TPE each week, I will play two years for (the best VHLM team) Halifax, and after that I will do 2-3 years in VHLE and after that (hopefully) play in the VHL for the remaining of my career.  That's the plan for Artem Zub but we don't know what's gonna happen...   For now I enjoy playing with Halifax!

unknown.thumb.png.b9cef2668388928241573d1e42097b78.png

I remember do the math to see what my TPE would be at the end of the season and it ended up being like 40 under where I predicted. There are a lot of random TPE that you will get and not put into the equation. Put in the work and I think you can be in the E next season!