Nasherov interview

Vat

Nasherov has begun the season in a hot way. In only 10 games he has scored 19 points for the team, we are here for an interview

Hello Nasherov, what makes you this good this season?

I would say that my teammates are the main reason I'm performing, with teammates you don't fit with are play with you you will perform bad. The teammates don't have to be all-star players, they can be half decent and still play very well with you. Not saying that my linemates are half decent because they are splendid hockey players individually. Bottom line is that I would be no where close to where I am now if I did not have teammates that fit my playing style, now that I have this teammates I am sure that both I and the team will keep rolling and winning games. Maybe even so far that we can challenge for the cup, but the playoffs are far away so we can't be certain just yet. Not saying that we won't qualify for the playoffs but you never know. A couple of long term injuries can really mess up a whole teams structure and core.

What are your goals for this season along with Calgary's goals this season?

My personal goal for this season is the same as when I joined the league. To be the very best player I can be and make the people around me the very best people they can be both on and off the ice. If you would've asked me about what I aimed towards point wise then I would be uncertain. I am always very unsure on how good I am compared to the rest of the league. Last season I did score 100+ points so my main goal would be to overcome that, it will be very hard though. Not saying that it is impossible just that I was having arguably my best ever season in my career and it's hard to top that. Usually players perform worse after a very successful season, but not everyone I might be apart of the group that perform better. Then maybe I could break my record and score 110? Maybe even 111? Who knows? All I know is that I am trying to become better and better every season to be the best me. For the teams goal I would say that is the cup, we were 1 game away from reaching the finals last season losiu to the eventual champions. This season I would say that we have an even better squad. I think that we can go the whole way, but as I said earlier, the playoffs are far away and we have a lot of work to do before we can start to think about the semi finals and the finals, but the time will come and we will try to win it at every cost. I'm pretty sure everyone in the squad wants to win it for their own personal reason but personally I want to win it for my hometown, to show that everyone can become a champion. No matter your background.

Review 9/10

Great job on the article. one thing you could improve on is the format and centering of the article. It would make the article look a little bit more clean. Adding a picture and maybe some more punctuation would be ideal as well. The article its self is a very great read. It is always nice when your player does well. One thing that you did well was the bolding of the text when the reporter was asking you a question. This makes it much easier to follow. Good luck this season!