Stacking the Deck: Get to know our newest player E Man!

Ian Kingston

(Before we begin don't confuse the player for me IRL)

GET TO KNOW E MAN

Hello everyone and welcome back to Stacking the Deck! Today we have the newest member of the Las Vegas Aces, E Man! 

E Man: "Is this stupid mic on?" (fiddles with it for a few seconds) "Got it! Oh hey, sup everyone I'm E Man and I'm a defenseman for the Las Vegas Aces. Before we begin hey Mom and Dad and Sis I got you those tickets for the upcoming game against the Wild!"

Question 1: Which player do you model your game after?

E Man: "Oh man, that has me scratching my head. There's many but if I had to choose......... hmmm probably Robin Galante Nilsson. I always try to copy his skating and edgework. He has an uncanny nose for the net as a defenseman."

Question 2: Got any pets?

E Man: "I'm best buddies with McFly my pet Turtle. It's hard work to take care of him but he's amazing and adorable. McFly tends to be a bit shy but he's great once you get to know him. He loves it when I brush his shell with a tooth brush hehe! I should bring him next time."

Question 3: What's your favorite hobby?

E Man: "It's pretty simple really, vidja games! VHL 22 I'll do occasionally but it's not my primary choice...... I'm a sucker for Nintendo games. My friends always get mad when I beat them at Mario Party also known as the best way to ruin friendships! It's statistically proven that they can, really. I'm just good at games in general."

Question 4: What's your favorite goal celly?

E Man: "Hmmmm I don't like doing the same celly every time but I always have a soft spot for the sword sheath that some forwards do. When done right after a flashy move it can look really cool, buuuuuut it can look pretty derpy when done by the wrong guy. That and duck hunting season. A simple bro hug can do the trick too."

Question 6: What are some secret talents that you have?

E Man: "Well...... uhhhhhh I am double jointed. It makes me really flexible. I can do that human jump rope thingy. Here, let me show you!"

Producer: "Wait don't!......" (E Man proceeds to do human jump rope)

Producer: "(Sigh just roll with it.)"

E Man: "I can do several other tricks thanks to being double jointed."

Producer: "I think you can stop with the double jointed tricks. We don't want you dislocating something before your first game."

E Man: "Alright alright.... you're no fun....."

Final Question: Got anything to say to your fans before you go?

E Man: "Huh..... I've never thought of that before. It is still new for me..... interacting with fans. It's been..... interesting to say the least. Actually someone recognized me a few hours after I signed hehe. Kind of threw me off. Not in a bad way but it will take some getting used to. For those watching, wish me luck and I'll show you all my moves!" (does the Captain Falcon salute)

And that will conclude this episode of Stacking the Deck. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram and be sure to watch the Aces take on the Saskatoon Wild!

Great article! 9/10

Lets start off with what was well done! The article is super easy to read and flows well! The interview format is a classic and it makes any article look good! Spelling and grammar are done well. What you could do for some improvement is, add a picture, change the font or colour based on who’s talking- makes it more clear to who is talking. Do that and you’re golden! 
Good luck on your season