banner dub

v.2

Review:

I really like this, I think it's one of the strongest pieces you've done. I like the floating colour card look, and how the renders are constrained to those cards. The jersey changes are really nice and the Champs text is really nice and had a lot of work put into it. I like the border on the graphic, I think I would have liked it better over top of the render layers. Also, I think the logos would have looked cleaner if they were all on the right hand side of their boxes. Overall a really nice piece, and not a surprise that it won the competition! 9.8/10

Yeah, it was no surprise at all you won. Last season I was really torn who to vote for. And actually didn't end up voting for the eventual winner. But this season it was really as simple as opening the thread. Going well it's obviously this one. Then that was the end of that. I agree with STZ on the border, it disappearing behind the renders for about half the circumference does make it kind of not be a border. I do think the disgusting meta player's elbow poking out in front of it is a nice touch of visual interest. So that specifically I do think worked. Same With Fleury's mitt being in front of it. But having effectively the entire left side hidden just looks a bit off.