Florida Man - Rookie Experience

zepheter

image.thumb.jpeg.5ed4084f8fe6e6712f1a2172c3557bf6.jpeg

Florida Man is more than just a hockey player. He is an icon for delinquent boys and girls across the globe. One that doesn’t take no for an answer, and gives his all whether he is on the ice or robbing a bank with with no regard for his own life. Many throw around the term “generational talent” like it is a football on Sundays, but there are levels to this. I preach about the Florida Man meta, and I promise you I am telling the truth when I say it is inevitable. You can relate it to an avalanche going downhill, FAST. When Florida Man establishes his presence, just know something is gonna get real deal fluffed up. 

All season long, in the great city of Los Angeles, Florida Man made the most of his talents. Whether it was posting up multi-point performances, stealing money from high profile celebrities, whipping his Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat through the traffic-infested streets of downtown LA, or running rooftop to rooftop in his favorite crocs. Yes, just the crocs. While he might not be the role model we asked for, he is a living reminder for kids to stay away from hard drugs and bad temptations. 

You might be wondering how a lunatic with a Florida tattoo on his forehead can split time playing in the world’s top professional hockey league and also be up to so much tomfoolery. The truth is, nobody really knows. Florida Man lives on his own terms. He has taken all of the restrictions set up by the team and governments across the world, and basically thrown them out of the window. When there are questions, he does not sit around and wait for answers. He seeks out the answers in any way he sees fit. 

Drawing back to hockey, Florida Man is the answer in all situations. He will go out there and give you a performance that will amaze you every single night. It is not in his nature to put up identical performances. Always demanding more from himself and his teammates. Whether the Stars are killing a penalty, have a power play of their own, or in the final minutes of the game. They can call upon Florida Man and expect him to deliver. Gifted a clutch gene at birth, he has had timely goals throughout his entire career to help him win some of the greatest achievements that hockey has to offer. He is just getting started, so it is only a matter of time before that clutch gene makes its mark on the rest of the VHL. 

Edited by zepheter
Picture: ProdigyDuck on DeviantArt. Such a perfect depiction of Florida Man. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to use it