Finck

Nice work, perfect jersey swap, and fantastic choice of colors, along with the darkening of the sides of the signature which brings out the focal point. I dig this signature. For changes, I would personally love to see more lighting on the middle of the signature, maybe a bit more grey color dodge lighting on the helmet, or a large white brush placed above the signature with low opacity to create a light source effect. Also, I'd love to see the left shoulder patch not be blurred as much, although at the same time of saying that, you may have tried that and found that it took away from the focal point (which may happen if you unblur that). I like the coloring choice of the inside of the text as well, nice all around. 8.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

I like the overall look of this sig. Everything is placed properly in my opinion. Good color palette, all blends nicely. Text is sharp and has good effects. The render's face could have used a bit of crispness. It looks a bit dull. Other than that. It looks good.

8/10

• 3 weeks later...

You did an excellent job! It looks fantastic. I also like the color combinations, especially how well they work together. Even so, I completely agree with Brandon. The signature is a little strange because it appears to be plain. The different fonts look strange together, and as a result, they don't look very good. You can experiment with different colors to see what works best with the wallpaper. Normally, I do this with my led bulb from https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bulb-color-smart-light-bulbs-smart-bulbs/. I know it appears strange, but seeing color in person allows me to make better design decisions. Hope that makes sense, haha. That is, in any case, my opinion.

Edited by CarlDunl