Siyan Yasilievich #98 Reapers Signature

Masu Chan

This is a really well done graphic! I appreciate the background greatly, as it is not "too much" and adds some nice depth to your graphic. Now, one thing I would suggest doing is working on how you cut out your renders. On the right side of the player you can see some white spacing, and especially in the hair. It can be difficult to figure out how to do it well, but once you do your graphics will look much cleaner and more natural. I will say that your logo swap and recolor are well done! Keep it up! 8/10

Great job with this graphic, I swear I've seen you do similar things with this kind of logo but I'm not certain but either way it looks great. The jersey and it's colors, the logo, and the gloves look great, though if you really wanted to dive into detail you could've added a tiny white or red stripe on the glove but still nothing against your work. If I had to guess what the jersey was from I'd say maybe the Minnesota Wild and Matt Zuccarelo but that's my guess. The city in the background is also a nice little cherry on top for the background. The text placement seems just to kid of be off to the sides which gives more focus to the player but the text shouldn't really be pushed into the corners or to the edges. Overall still a very good graphic, 8.5/10.

alright masu time to bully the heck out of you jk jk Its pretty nice i love the backdrop it gives with the fading reapers logo Logoswap and jersy swap are both clean as expected in a graphic from you. defenintly one of your strong points! The graphic could use a bit of work on the white triangle side add some more vibrance, some more flavor to the graphic as you have the city on the teal side, other than that its a really solid graphic and your a great graphic person, so il give you a 8/10. Good job. (ps red gaming one?)