(S84) D - Ragnar Gustafsson, TPE: 30

rourke

Bild

Welcome @rourke

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and we can offer you a bottom four spot.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Ragnar Gustafsson.

Daniel Janser

Hey there @rourke! Welcome to the league.

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We're far from the strongest team in the league, and we're currently in a tight playoff race, but we would love it if you could join us and help the cause!

First off, regardless of who you sign with, your first contract here will be standardized. That is, you'll be paid $1.5M to play the remainder of the regular season (which is 6-8 games, ending around Monday) and playoffs should you make it.

If you join Halifax, we can offer you 3rd pairing minutes, and that aforementioned shot at making playoffs. We have a wonderful group of people on our team who would all be happy to help you with your VHL experience, and set you on the path to becoming a top prospect in your draft!

So if you'd like to sign with us, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract offer and some additional information as soon as I can. :cheers:

Buenas @rourke!

Welcome to the VHL! We are very excited to offer you a spot on the Mexico City Kings! We have a great discord environment and have some veterans to help you out. We would love to help you out on your journey to dominating the VHL. We can offer you 3rd pairing MINUTES right now. If you keep earning, you never know where you might end up ;).

Just quote me and respond with #HAILTOTHEKING, if you'd like me to send you a contract!

Good luck in your career!

~youloser1337 (Mexico City Kings GM)

KqqdwZX.jpg

On 3/4/2022 at 10:14 PM, Daniel Janser said:
Bild

Welcome @rourke

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and we can offer you a bottom four spot.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Ragnar Gustafsson.

Daniel Janser

#RELEASETHEHOUNDS

I look forward to working with you

1 hour ago, rourke said:

#RELEASETHEHOUNDS

I look forward to working with you

Splendid.

I just sent you a contract offer which please accept. In the interim here is the link to our discord: https://discord.gg/5CwSZRr9

Welcome to the Pack,

Daniel