Bana Blabs #35

Banackock

Days off have come and so has the snow. The weather turned nice for a little bit and everything was melting. Yesterday and overnight we got about 20cm of snow which is awesome. Let the cold and snow do it's things so we can have a nice, normal summer where everything goes good, we can enjoy it, smoke isn't fucking everyone up and shit isn't on fire. Somewhat busy days off but I plan to chel today and do nothing else, lol. Now, let's blab?

• @hedgehog337 said if they miss playoffs he'd retire I think? Well, that's not gonna happen. I guess that freak out does work sometimes and he's gonna keep chugging. I think they'd end up playing LDN and no disrespect to them but I think Riga is stronger so that may help and give Riga some false confidence. NA is easily way more difficult. 
  • Cologne is good, my player is very, very mediocre and I'm somewhat unsatisfied about that. 51 points in 62 games is okay, but I was expecting an easy PPG. My build is better than most because I am META. Was I mismanaged? Don't know, don't care. It's the E.
  • Bears made the playoffs. Play Toronto in the play in round I'm assuming. Will be a battle of the series in Peace's final stand off. Who knows what will happen. We've turned it around big time this season but you never know... 

6 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Cologne is good, my player is very, very mediocre and I'm somewhat unsatisfied about that. 51 points in 62 games is okay, but I was expecting an easy PPG. My build is better than most because I am META. Was I mismanaged? Don't know, don't care. It's the E.

Scoring is way down in the E overall this season, guess a top heavy Dman/goalie draft will do that? Players who would have been smashing out almost 1.5-2 PPG last season are barely over PPG this season. But the runaway top points Dman has 40 SC and 90 PA, so that's a thing I guess?😅 E Meta is weird...

On 3/4/2022 at 5:58 PM, Banackock said:

@hedgehog337 said if they miss playoffs he'd retire I think? Well, that's not gonna happen. I guess that freak out does work sometimes and he's gonna keep chugging. I think they'd end up playing LDN and no disrespect to them but I think Riga is stronger so that may help and give Riga some false confidence. NA is easily way more difficult. 

New meta