Brain Drop

fonziGG

The VHL has been a party for the past 4 years. In fact, I have people invited to my wedding from the VHL, over people I know IRL. HOW CRAZY IS THAT? I'm just glad, come April, I'll be a part of this amazing community for 4 whole years. Insanity really. My partner calls me a nerd and if it means I get to be with you folk on my spare time, then call me a fookin NERD baby. I'm here to stay, in what capacity? I couldn't tell ya. BUT I'M NOT LEAVING.

Okay, realistically, I might come and go. I'm in between careers, potentially, right now. I'm planning to have children soon (that poor child). I could go for a bit but I don't intend to be gone for long. Life happens, at the end of the day, a online internet game is fun and all but sometimes priorities kick in and thats okay. So, as a message to all of you who's reading this. It's okay to take a break sometimes. If you're feeling burn out, the current welfare system is great. Don't hesitate to do that. You are the most important, never forget this. Let's get this bread, baby.