Kisslinger II interview with ESPN

Kisslinger

Kisslinger II interview.

Once again on ESPN, we have a fan favourite from the Warsaw Predators, Zach Kisslinger II. The forward has been a powerhouse since he joined the league and now a leader in the Warsaw locker room. Today we prepared a few questions to ask him about the Draft Tournament, Warsaw’s team, and his future! We are happy to introduce Zach Kisslinger II!

Thank you for the introduction! I am happy to be here once again and answering the questions the fans want to know the answer too! I am an open book so ask away and I will give you the best answer I can!

Draft Tournament

Q. How serious is the team taking this draft tournament?

A. We are taking it super serious; we have a chance to improve our pick and make our team even better than it is already. There are a couple of great prospects that we would love to have on our team. We currently have a record of 6-1 so far and we are looking good. Hopefully we go on to win it to give us better odds at a better pick!

Q. You have been doing super well this tournament, why do you think that is?

A. Well, it is two factors really, my teammates are insane, and we are better than the teams we are facing, realistically we should be in the playoffs, but we got unlucky towards the end, and we got lazy. Trunov is an amazing player, and it is super fun to be on a line with him, he brings me to another level of play.

Warsaw’s Roster

Q. What do you think Warsaw needs going forward?

A. If you want my honest opinion, I think we need some new defenseman. We have some great defensemen on our team, but I feel like we need to bring in a couple new faces to give our veteran defensemen a little relief. We

could do that with our picks or free agency, either works and I feel like that will benefit the most.

Q. Do you think you will finish higher than you did this season?

A. Yes, for sure. All of us are getting so much better and we have something to prove this upcoming season. We have an exciting young group of forwards and some defense prospects that are likely to come up so we will be in a good position.

Kisslinger II’s Future?

Q. What are your plans with Warsaw?

A. I want to be on Warsaw for a long time, I want to go down as one of the best in franchise history and I want to be Captain of the team at some point in my time here. I feel like I can give this team and the fans a championship and I plan on delivering on that.

Conclusion

We would like to Thank Zach Kisslinger II for coming on ESPN and for giving his time, We wish you the best this Draft Tournament and cannot wait to see what you do!