Why Moon is the Worst Fantasy Hockey Manager Of All Time: A Rant by Scotty

fromtheinside

Hello, and welcome to my thread. I am fromtheinside, but my friends know me as Scotty. Today, I'd like to get a little something off my chest. I run a fantasy hockey league with many other VHL members and also a few of my other close friends outside of VHL. This week was our Finals Week and the final matchup for all the marbles ended up being @Ricer13 versus @Moon. Neither of these guys were perennial powerhouses during the regular season, but both guys had pretty decent rosters. Our league is scored by whoever wins more categories at the end of the week. There are about 14 categories in total, with five of them exclusively being GOALIE CATEGORIES. Most fantasy leagues have a rule that say you need to play your goalies at least 3 times per week and if you don't, you auto-lose all the goalie categories for that week's matchup. So here we are in the finals, its going right down the the wire. The last game of the week just ended and Ricer and Moon are tied 6-6. HOWEVER, Moon didn't get his fucking goalie starts in, so he will now lose all the goalie categories and as a result, lose the finals to Ricer. What an absolutely disappointing and cringe way to end the season. Feel free to use this thread to shame Moon. 

7 hours ago, fromtheinside said:

Hello, and welcome to my thread. I am fromtheinside, but my friends know me as Scotty. Today, I'd like to get a little something off my chest. I run a fantasy hockey league with many other VHL members and also a few of my other close friends outside of VHL. This week was our Finals Week and the final matchup for all the marbles ended up being @Ricer13 versus @Moon. Neither of these guys were perennial powerhouses during the regular season, but both guys had pretty decent rosters. Our league is scored by whoever wins more categories at the end of the week. There are about 14 categories in total, with five of them exclusively being GOALIE CATEGORIES. Most fantasy leagues have a rule that say you need to play your goalies at least 3 times per week and if you don't, you auto-lose all the goalie categories for that week's matchup. So here we are in the finals, its going right down the the wire. The last game of the week just ended and Ricer and Moon are tied 6-6. HOWEVER, Moon didn't get his fucking goalie starts in, so he will now lose all the goalie categories and as a result, lose the finals to Ricer. What an absolutely disappointing and cringe way to end the season. Feel free to use this thread to shame Moon. 

Tbf if he had gotten to keep his goalie attributes it would have been 6-6 and I held the tie breaker so it was my win regardless! Don’t let this man knock you down Mooner! Lmao

6 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Tbf if he had gotten to keep his goalie attributes it would have been 6-6 and I held the tie breaker so it was my win regardless! Don’t let this man knock you down Mooner! Lmao

Yeah leave that to Ricer, who will rub it in that you would have lost anyway... ;)