random quote #72 season hype???...

hedgehog337

So uhh I did post a message in Riga locker where I was wondering about the hype that is surrounding this season. I was mentioning that in my opinion this season has became an afterthought. I don't know what's the reason. The impending player builds system change? Moving into the warmer days which means less time on computer which means less time for VHL? Meta destroying any hype and meaning about the season? Who knows. But I do feel something like that.

I was kinda hyped about this season since I made some trades that I thought will help us moving forward from constant mediocrity. And it exactly what happened in the first half of the season. Then my hype has cooled down cause it's hard for me to maintain my energy for a long time in general. But I still cared about the season so I made another big trade which certainly helped us on securing the playoff spot rather comfortably. Then also we are doing fine in playoffs and now trying to bring Moscow down as well. Though I have to say my hype once again kinda cooled down despite making the playoffs only for the 3rd time in 7 seasons.

So maybe it's just me. But I can't get rid of this feeling about this season being just an afterthought.

That's it and I'm out.

It does kind of feel that way, like no matter what happens, next season everything will be different. So what happens this season will be the end of the current era, with no real impact on the new era.🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Shindigs said:

mrw GIF

^He getting canceled or something?👀

Give this man a break... fighting Romans for 2072 years certainly took its toll on him and I am not sure whether he will pass any performance enhancing substance test nowadays ;)