LA Stars AGM Applications

InstantRockstar

Hey everyone, 

@v.2 has informed me that he will officially be hanging up the jacket as AGM for the Stars, and while I'm disappointed to not get to work with him, the show as they say, must go on. So I will be officially looking for an AGM, with the following tasks in mind: 

- Active in LR

- Active on both forum/discord

- Weekly pressers

- Keeping up with activity in LR (making sure people are doing tasks, keeping convos going, etc). 

I'm not looking for someone that has experience, but I can offer the necessary knowledge of GMing that I've gathered over the last 3+ years to the successful candidate, I'll also teach you how to use STHS if you don't know how to and prepare yourself essentially for a GM role of your own one day. 

Please reply here, and I will send an interview to everyone who applies in the next... 24 hours :)

Thanks all! 

On 3/26/2022 at 3:53 AM, InstantRockstar said:

Hey everyone, 

@v.2 has informed me that he will officially be hanging up the jacket as AGM for the Stars, and while I'm disappointed to not get to work with him, the show as they say, must go on. So I will be officially looking for an AGM, with the following tasks in mind: 

- Active in LR

- Active on both forum/discord

- Weekly pressers

- Keeping up with activity in LR (making sure people are doing tasks, keeping convos going, etc). 

I'm not looking for someone that has experience, but I can offer the necessary knowledge of GMing that I've gathered over the last 3+ years to the successful candidate, I'll also teach you how to use STHS if you don't know how to and prepare yourself essentially for a GM role of your own one day. 

Please reply here, and I will send an interview to everyone who applies in the next... 24 hours :)

Thanks all! 

Hey @InstantRockstar! I don't know if you have interviewed everyone and are in the decision process, but if you're able to squeeze in another applicant I'd love to be that guy! If not... the 24 hour period has passed - is reminding the GM of something and AGM duty? 😂

2 minutes ago, leandrofg said:

Hey @InstantRockstar! I don't know if you have interviewed everyone and are in the decision process, but if you're able to squeeze in another applicant I'd love to be that guy! If not... the 24 hour period has passed - is reminding the GM of something and AGM duty? 😂

LOL I love it, never too late to apply :) interviews have been made up and are being sent out, got some inquiries in discord also. I'll shoot you an interview over, decision has yet to be made! 

7 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

LOL I love it, never too late to apply :) interviews have been made up and are being sent out, got some inquiries in discord also. I'll shoot you an interview over, decision has yet to be made! 

Ahah! Thank you! :D 

If you'd rather chat on Discord, feel free to message me! Zef#5042

• 4 weeks later...