Nothing Important for 6, please.

Banackock

Well, it's another week and another struggle. I am currently on work day number 7 of 10 and am gracefully making my way towards days off. Looks like I have a busy final 3 days and some of them might be challenging but that is okay. Days off are within sight so no matter what comes my way, it will be over before you know it. Off-season has finally come, the Vancouver Wolves won the Continental Cup and I'd think most of the league wasn't super impressed. I can acknowledge that they did nothing illegal and all of that, but the exploitation to bring awareness, cockiness of some of the members and the affect it's had on the league is not really anything I support. Was it smart? Sure. I understand the argument of what is meta VS what isn't. 40/99 is the most meta, imo.. As you go up higher, you get further away. Of course, too, you get randomness from STHS and how all our builds mesh together... I just find with everything that has gone on - just a dick move a little to exploit it... Any other GM's could of done it but chose not to. It doesn't take Nyko or Elon Musk to understand throwing it all together could do what it did. It just took someone like that to do it to that extent. Only my 2 cents and I'm not holding onto them for dear life. It is what it is. It's over now and I think the next little while is going to be pretty cool for the league. Now, outside of that, let's do some quick points and end the misery. 

• Long off-season. I love them. The breaks are always nice. Go play outside. Write articles. Engage with the league and create activity and positivity. Enjoy the break and extended time to earn TPE in your career.
  • My player will be coming up to play for Seattle and I'm skeptical but excited to see how he will do. The new build stuff I have zero ideas about so I am 101% going with the flow! I'm obviously going to stick towards something somewhat similar to what we can do now to the best of my ability. That's the style of player I like to play as. I want to be a strong, two way d-man that is good in a majority of areas. Again, with these new builds, while I feel like there's going to be some challenges down the road that should have been thought out now, it's going to level and increase the playing fields at the same time. No more random. PARITY as the blues love to call it. 
  • Challenging off-season ahead? Some teams have nothing. I'd say 75% of the league is selling... AGAIN. This happened a few seasons ago (can't remember exactly now) and it was very unique and interesting. Nice to see that like all things, what goes around comes around and it came back. Seattle is in the mix and we can kind of do was we please. I'm really happy with our roster and feel like we can go either direction. I'd like to get some youthful assets but also don't mind going the other direction as I like the age and make up of members for our roster!

Don't read this. Good bye.