Nasherov in new-old shoes

Vat

Nasherov gets traded back into his new-old shoes in Helsinki. There are mixed emotions between happy and sadness, luckily we have an interview:

How do you feel leaving Calgary?

Very sad, many close friends were made there and it is a period of my life that I will never forget. The chemistry I had with the players there are unmatched, the memories I made there were also unmatched. I can't forget the night the trade went the other way and I headed to Calgary, I was welcomed with widely open arms and we chatted for hours. We also began trying to win the cup, but no success found ( SMH stupid meta ). We did once reach the semifinals against the eventual champions Vancouver ( All my homies hate Vancouver ). In a game 7 where we fell short, but we were still happy that we were able to get so far. In my eyes we could have fought in the finals and won it, but that's hockey. Things do not always pan out like they are supposed to. In the 2nd year we unfortunately exited in the first round against LA. We were destined to do better. With an even better team than last year we once again could have won the whole thing if we played like we used to in the regular season, but once again, hockey is hockey and things do not always work like they are supposed to. Even though we exited early we still had a blast of a season. We were a squad who still had tons of fun even when we did not perform like we should. And that's why I love Calgary.

How do you feel about joining Helsinki?

I am thrilled, even though it is sad that I have to leave Calgary. I am excited to join my teammates that were in Helsinki before I left. I have noticed that in games that they have become a lot sharper than when I left them. It gives you a feeling of completion when you get to witness the growth of a player or person that you know. I am thrilled to find out what kind of teammates they have become. I am also confident that they are hungry for a cup win. I will try to help them as much as possible and give them as much advice as they need. I also of course want to win a cup at any cost, it would definitely be nice to end my career with a win of the cup, then I will have won the VHLM cup and VHL cup ( The VHLE didn't exist when I was created ). Now I even have a chance to win the world cup as I am elected to the Nordic team with my old Calgary line-mates. I am happy that I still get to play with them, even though we are on different teams. It would be amazing to win a world cup with them to end my story with Calgary on a pretty note

Review 9.5/10

Great job on the article. The simplistic look of the article is super clean and it fits the vibe of what you are saying in the article. I like the use of bold and italics, gives it clarification to who is talking. Spelling and Grammar are well done, no complaints from me. I like that you were honest and said it was sad to leave Calgary but that you are still happy to jump back to the Titans. if you wanted to make it look super complete center the article and add a picture. Other than that great job and I cannot wait to face off against a strong Helsinki team!