I needed a point task

samx

Hi,

I need a point task for the week so here I am going to blabber about random things that neither you nor I really care about if we are being honest.

Bye-bye meta… I mean we all saw this coming. It was announced a few weeks ago at this point. I already kind of knew what this was gonna be because of @Beketov spoiling things in Moscow. I get why they did it however, I am very lost on what to update and start and then just stare at my screen going: what the fuck am I supposed to do. Then say “I'll leave this for another day”. I am a little terrified to fuck up my build but it is what it is. On another note, it's so annoying to have to click the +1 button so many times. Can we get like a +5 or something? I can't imagine people who have like 700tpe and how annoying that must be. I complained to Dil about this while writing this paragraph. Make him earn that dev pay. One day I will figure out what I wanna do with my build but that day is not today. I expect Greg to be awful anyway and I don't really mind.

Where does Greg wanna play in the M? Honestly, not a ton of preference. However, playing for Vegas would be cool just cause @Shindigsis now gm and he took the velociraptor joke to a whole new level which like I should say thank you for but I still kind of hate it so you don’t get thanks. I will honestly play anywhere but Houston because I have a deep-rooted hatred for Houston. So @Arce, please do not draft me. I will just complain every day. I mean do what you want but also I think ill be gone before you pick anyways and if I am not then well, that's a surprise. I do think it would be hilarious to convince Gms to only pick me if it is in the 7th round however, I do not think I will be successful in that endeavor. 

Vhlm draft day will be here soon enough and as a GM I have no clue who I want. I know I want to bring some Halifax players back but besides that, I have no idea. Interviews are underway but honestly, they are never overly helpful for me but that may just be an issue I have. We have first overall and I don't know what direction I want to go yet. I have a few people in mind but I am still very unsure about what I want to do.  I will figure it out... maybe. Probably not I am always unprepared for draft day if I am being honest.

This is me just mentioning @Spartanso he is forced to read it. Hi spartan, I hope you enjoyed this forum content I have brought to you on this wonderful Sunday evening. Also, can you take away my pen fans role yet? Thanks, appreciate your cooperation.

Goodbye, if you made it this far I feel bad for your eyes but that was a decision you made yourself.

3 minutes ago, Arce said:

Sam you complain to me every day anyway, this would be nothing new lmao. 

Okay but now it would be complaining about something you did rather than complaining about how my body is in pain from rowing

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, samx said:

I am a little terrified to fuck up my build but it is what it is.

Worst case you use the free re-roll; that’s why it’s there