Victim #3

Da Trifecta

As the snow started to melt away, Klaus found himself rather sad. Winter was one of his favorite things to enjoy. Of course snowstorms were the best that way he could sneak around and kill a lot easier. Plus the snow acts as water and can clean up any victim. Today he wasn't necessarily on the hunt for anyone. He was walking through New Orleans as he watched flowers grow daily. He wasn't exactly a fan of spring. It wasn't exactly something he admired. Of course he was ready to get back to more hockey of course. He happened to stumble across a guy trying to rob this lady down this alleyway. He quickly ran down the alleyway, grabbed the guy and disappeared. The lady never even saw what happened as it was too quick. All she saw was a quick swoosh like wind and her purse was on the ground. Klaus took him atop one of the towns shoppes. He made haste of telling the guy how he was going to die and he would never come back. He said it would be fast and painless as to have no suffering. He quickly dived his fangs deep into the dude and drained him of blood. He disposed of the body in the river.

Wow. Maybe that poor man was going to feed that purse to his starving family? I swear on my father's father's father that I will be the one to dispatch of Klaus. It will be my hand that drives the stake into his devilish heart.

A stake will just piss him off tbh

Gayracula_c639e1_2931567.jpg

You had to go and ruin it didn't you?