(S84) D - Bubba Lou, TPE: 60

BULLDOG29

Ahoy @BULLDOG29

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you top 4 minutes. Halifax could be a top team this season! You could be huge in helping us make the push!

We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player! In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

Hey @BULLDOG29, do you wanna come join the Lynx? Plenty of room for your player to grow, helpful hands all around and a fun but chill environment to pass the time. Our team isn't a big dog but with your addition we can be an underdog and compete down the road, we already have a base! Quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO if you wanna come to Ontario :ott: 

Edited by Zack

Welcome @BULLDOG29!

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes! 
What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player!

Bild

Welcome @BULLDOG29,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a bottom four spot, with the option to go up, depending on development.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Bubba Lou.

Daniel Janser