Another very effective graphic.  What initially strikes me is how you have managed to get the background colors and the jersey colors to be so much the same.  That give the whole graphic a color tone.  You have used nice contrasting colors in your text.  That makes it very easily read.  You do lose a bit of the double "L's" in Hextall however.  Yous choice of render shows some dynamism and intensity.  I like the overall feel to the graphic as well as appreciating its simplicity.  A graphic does not have to be "busy" to be appealing.  Nice work.  8.5/10

I like this Signature. The way the coloring works, the player's face is the first place your eyes go. Then, you see the Jack in Hextall, followed by the last name. This is executed PERFECTLY. There was a little bit of color change on the player with the filter, but it serves nicely with the yellow and purple you chose. Maybe the only thing I would change is that the background contrasts strongly with the player, so it slightly pulls away from the quality. 8/10.