Stockholm Fans Arise....

This has been truly a "breakout weekend" for me. There's just so much to do and a lot to talk about. The new changes that are coming into the league are rapid. There are going to be a lot of great players emerging in the next few years. I want to be in those talks. I want to cement my name as one of the best forwards to ever do it in the VHL. This is the start I've been dreaming of. 

I was drafted 15th overall by the Stockholm Vikings. A team that needs a rebuild. Most of their players have left to pursue bigger dreams. So, this could be the start that I'm looking for. I've already met the General Manager and the Assistant General Manager. I've been in good contact with them. This is the next step I can take to develop my talent. I can't wait to play alongside Luca Accardi and Jason Lajeunesse. 

In the VHL, I was drafted by the Chicago Phoenix with the 17th overall pick in the S83 draft. I've met the General Manager already and his helpers. I am ecstatic about this opportunity. I can't wait to improve my shot-taking and defense. I want to be that player that can do everything. I believe that I've proven that I'm capable of playing in the big leagues. It's all about consistency now. Let's hope this ship sails smoothly and I can show my true talent on the big stages. That's my overview. 

The VHL awards are out. The VHL Rookie Team has the following players; Nils Godlander, Matt Avens, Brendan Marner, Cole Pearce, Rhys Trenton, and Hulk Hogan 2. The results of the awards follow; Dan Dan won the S82 Brett Slobodzian Trophy. Thadius Sales takes home the S82 Daisuke Kanou Trophy. The David Knight trophy resides with Acid Burn, who won a series of trades that shaped Prague into one of the top teams in the European Conference. The Phantoms might go far next season. Thadius Sales also took home the S82 Aiden Shaw trophy. The voting was nowhere close for this award. Hard Minkson collects the S82 Sterling Labette Trophy. I thought Sandstrom should've won the award but I'm alright with Minkson. 

Tom Eagles finished as the top defenseman in the VHL this season. Battle Sandstrom did win the S82 Alexander Valiq Trophy. The results weren't even close. All 11 voters cast their vote for him. The winner of the Scott Boulet Trophy goes to Duncan Idaho who has unanimously been the best two-way forward in the league. The S81 VHL MVP and winner of the Scotty Campbell Trophy go to Taro Tsujimoto who finished 3rd in points with 139. Jerome Reinhart and the Vancouver Wolverines captured their 3rd straight Victory Cup. They also won the Continental Cup this season as well. Battle Sandstrom won the S82 Alexander Beketov Trophy and the S82 VHL leading goal-scorer goes to Darth Kaprizov with 60 goals. 

To end off the article, Dan Dan took home the Mike Szatkowski Trophy for being the regular season leading point-scorer. A very good award show. What a night for Thadius Sales and Taro Tsujimoto. Congratulations on all of your awards.