Jefferson Airplaine - Somebody to love darktechno

jRuutu

low-hanging-fruit-picture-id1176612520?k

Instead of using the LR to communicate with the Titans players and users, I'm going to speak to the good people of Helsinki through this media spot. This is a historical moment. I believe very few have turned regular simulation league conversations into TPE.  This shows that no matter how long you have been in VHL, you should never stop looking for ways to improve your TPE earning methods.

As you can imagine, the new attribute system stuff has also been discussed in the Helsinki locker room. One of the points discussed was whether defenders that hit, skate, and pass could work with the new system. Nobody knows for certain. I had 180 hits with 46 checking in S80, so you don't necessarily need loads of checking to get the hits. Someone could say that far more important is whether your team has the puck a lot or not. For example, in S80 I played in a team that was the underdog more often, so that automatically means I had opportunities to go for the hits. And on top of it, I play in defense. When I think about the new system, I think something like 60 - 75 in checking should be more than plenty. I'm thinking of trying something like that with my next player, I'm going to create a player that has some hitting, but not a lot.

One of the Titans reached 1000 TPE recently. To reach 1000 TPE is a great milestone. You are officially one of the best players in VHL, maybe even the best. For some reason, it does not feel like it when you are in the 800 or 900 TPE range. There are not that many 900 TPE players, but it's not the same as seeing 1000+ on your player page. Once you reach 1000 - nice.

I also saw some depreciation discussions earlier today. Some of the hardcore TPE earners were saying they might not be troubled by the 5% depreciation hit. That is a nice place to be in. It helps a lot when you think forward by starting to bank your TPE and just planning your build. I'm doing the same now with banking my TPE, but I'm not sure how badly the 5% will affect my player.  I have money to buy some bank things, but I might save that cash for later and just take the first hit, add the TPE, and start banking again. It all depends on what kind of season I will have. Am I going to be a ''dominant'' player? For example, I have a fairly high defense at the moment. I could protect it by buying the Jagr from the store. That could save some TPE, and I could try to get the same build as this year.

In other news, a Titans user posted a gif that shows some kind of science test going wrong, a big liquid explosion type of thing. I like to use gifs. Gifs are a nice and fun way to add something extra to discussions. I don't know how to feel about this particular gif though, it captured my attention, but the message is not clear enough.