(S84) RW - Otis Boudreaux, TPE: 66

Ozzy Batty

Hello and welcome to the site, happy to have a affiliated player with potential join us. I'm the manager in Ottawa and the Lynx could use another forward to help out on the second line, you'll have great linemates to get yourself going while you earn some more TPE. My assistant and I are always on to chat and help guide you into a star potential down the road. If you wanna join the us just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO and you will be sent a contract! :ott:

Welcome @Otis Boudreaux 

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes! 
What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player!

Also my player Ronan Lavelle is Irish, join the Irish mafia here in Houston!

Hello @Otis Boudreaux my name is Frank and my AGM is @jacobcarson877 we could really use you in San Diego to play alongside any number of our centers. We can promise your player top line minutes and power play time on a contending team this season. We are currently strong at goaltending, defense and centers but could really use some more wingers. I'd also be happy to make you a signature for your player. :)

If you're interested in joining the Marlins, reply with #jointhebigfish.

Rg4EuUo.png

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi Otis, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the GM of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are looking to compete for a cup. We're still filling out our core, so that means we can offer you top six minutes. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Howdy @Otis Boudreaux!

I'm Bulduray, the General Manager for the reigning Founders Cup Champions, the Saskatoon Wild. We're interested in picking you and your player up to play for our team! Although uncertain on how our team will look like, we're aiming for another competitive season once again. This time, with you apart of our success! We can offer you Second Line Minutes with the chance to move up the ranks as long as you continue to be active. To accept our offer, please quote this message and write "#GetWild ". After that, I'll send you a contract offer and an invite to our discord locker room. Then we'll go from there and teach you the ropes on how to become a successful player.

Best of luck,
Bulduray

Edited by Bulduray_1

Hello and welcome to the VHL @Otis Boudreaux!

I'm Shindigs, the GM of the Las Vegas Aces and I'm here to offer you a spot on a competing team with a focus on a fun, quirky and active Locker Room where we all just like to hang out and vibe. While also providing the teaching and tools you need to get ahead in the league.

As a skilled winger, you'd be able to slot in on our 3rd line and on our 2nd PP unit and if you stick with the activity and earning would have every opportunity to get top 6 minutes and 1st PP/PK minutes as the season progresses.

So if you want to join the Aces and be rewarded with a $1,500,000 contract as well as place in our little home in the VHLM, the LVA Discord Locker Room, then simply quote this post and reply with "Boudreaux is All In!" and I'll send you the contract and the discord invite.

better_better_vegas.png

Bild

Welcome @Otis Boudreaux,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a bottom six spot, with the option to go up, depending on development.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Otis Boudreaux.

Daniel Janser

21 hours ago, Arce said:

Welcome @Otis Boudreaux 

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes! 
What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player!

Also my player Ronan Lavelle is Irish, join the Irish mafia here in Houston!

#HornsUp