The Raid is Here! - Stockholm Vikings.

It looks like my VHLE team has high hopes to become one of the best teams in the VHLE. We are ranked second in overall offense rating, third in defensive rating, and tied for second in goaltending rating. We are just behind the Vasteras Iron Eagles. These teams were two of the worst teams last season in the league. Look how the tide has changed. To round off the top five, we have the Istanbul Red Wolves in third, Bratislava Watchmen in fourth and the Cologne Express in fifth. The champions, the Rome Gladiators, are ranked 7th in the league this season, just behind the Oslo Storm for the worst projected team in the league. I can't wait to get back on the ice and show that I'm one of the best upcoming young forwards in this game. 

The VHLM has started its pre-season. My team, the Las Vegas Aces are 3-0 after defeating the Mexico City Kings three times in one sim. Travis Clark, Anton Bielas, and Rustyov Dusterov have been one of the best players for the Aces right now. I'm going to cheer for my Aces this year to win it all. I think we have a legit shot at taking home the cup this season. 

The VHL pre-season has also begun. My new team, the Chicago Phoenix, has done alright. They have a 1-1 record so far in the pre-season. There are three undefeated teams in the pre-season right now. That is the Moscow Menace, D.C Dragons, and the New York Americans. The champions, the Vancouver Wolverines are really struggling with this new hybrid change. They are 0-2 in the pre-season and have conceded 12 goals. That is the third-worst behind the Los Angeles Stars and Calgary Wranglers. The Chicago Phoenix took a tough loss to the Calgary Wranglers, 5-4. They had seven more shots than the Wranglers but didn't convert. Daniel Jensen had a great game against us and Saku Kotkakoivu. Bo Johansson was the best player on the team but resulted in a loss. In the other game, we defeated the Wranglers 5-2. We had ten more shots than the Wranglers and we converted. Scotty Sundin had a goal and an assist. Bo Johansson had 2 assists. Finally, Hadrian had a goal and an assist to power us to victory against Calgary. 

In The S82 HOF Induction, Jean Pierre Camus and Aloe Dear were inducted into the S82 HOF. Aloe Dear won the S78 Scott Campbell Trophy, S78  Mike Szatkowski Trophy, S78 Alexander Beketov Trophy, S78 Brett Slobodzian Trophy, 2x All-VHL First Team, 2x All-VHL Second Team, and Two Continental Cups. Jean Pierre Camus won the S76 Daisuke Kanou Trophy, S78 Aidan Shaw Trophy, S80 Brett Slobodzian Trophy, S80 Aidan Shaw Trophy, S80 Greg Clegane Trophy, 2x All-VHL First Team, and one Continental Cup in S76. Jean Pierre Camus ended his career with 285 wins and 178 losses. Aloe Dear finished his career with 329 goals, 455 assists, and 784 points with a +236 plus over a minus. Congratulations to both of them on their HOF entry!