another random article

hedgehog337

Oh wait here's another random something for 6 TPE media. I feel like I can do another one despite of a long day outside of Riga today. Just got back home lol and sent some lines.

Yes, sent some lines again for the pre season. The first sim of it was a total crapfest for us cause only 3 goals scored in 3 games was not. I'd say more nasty things about this sim engine but this is just a pre season so I'll keep this for later. Also, it doesn't seem like it's even finalized Riga. Miklavz first build was rather meh for the 880 TPA guy as Kelvie went 99 with some attributes thinking this is about to raise his scoring buy a lot. As the result, almost the same scoring as Tallinder and very low puck handling. With almost maxed strength. So you can see how weird this build was even for this hybrid build system. So he will reroll it soon, but for now we will just run with it. Also since both Lemieux and Tallinder are inactive I can change their builds whenever I want in the span of the next three seasons. Cool stuff I guess.

Another interesting thing I noticed - the regression isn't a thing anymore? I was checking Tallinder's regression after this season and it appeared that he is only losing 40 something TPE. So basically I can keep him for the reminder of his career and he still would be a decent body at the second def pair. Perhaps even this regression will make him from a half way decent player to a pathetic nobody, but as of now the regression isn't really gonna do much lol. I was just running the regression for the higher TPE Riga players and it appeared that they certainly can fight it without much problems. So I'm wondering if higher ups are gonna do with that or this was exactly what it was supposed to be.

By the way, looks like the stat pad season for AK could be a thing. In three games this pre season he already managed to put 16 shot blocks and also played a part in every single Mexico goal. So I think he has 6 points in 3 games as well. Honestly I hope nobody from contenders even want him, I'm actually happy to see these numbers lol. Don't even care if I win there or not, leave that thing to newer members.

I also wanted to note that Ruutu is hella entertaining. Posting all of them hot take articles and having others in shook, including mods. Can't wait to see what is he gonna pull next time. Just like in these S50's dramas I'm out there ''sitting with the popcorn in my hands'' and seeing how it will end up.

Also, I was a bit surprised Dil never said anything about me taking his player in fantasy. Probably doesn't even believe in him to post good numbers eh?

Alright, enough for today. Hoping for a good sim yada yada, but mostly regular season hype!

That's it and I'm out.

11 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

the regression isn't a thing anymore?

Yeah, it's basically gone. Even if you go full tryhard TPE earning you can just skip all your depreciation fighters, except arguably the Old But Not Forgotten one and just spend all your money on 4x5 uncapped packages instead. My player is projecting to maintain a 1159 TPE build through his peak without Jagr or the small % fighter, actually he will likely skip Old But Not Forgotten too, as he can still maintain that build without it and potentially challenge for 2k+ TPE going that route. Which would be funny.