Why did no one tell me graphics were so hard - Istanbul Landon Wolanin

Review: Love the effort and it looks pretty good! Lots of good ideas and great things about this! The font choice is excellent and I love the colour chosen. The composition of all of the elements is pretty solid and it doesn't have any real composition problems. The logo swap looks great and I love the idea of having such a cool background. Great job hiding the NHL patch and replacing it with a VHL logo patch, even if I would prefer it over the NHL patch and not on the chest like a captaincy letter. Still, that's just a personal thing. My feedback would be to maybe make the background less intense so it doesn't distract from the main player render. Also, the graphic in general just needs to be cleaner. Higher res photos and text, better cutting, etc. The logo swapping looks great but the quality of the rest of the graphic distracts from it. Pretty neat, 6.8/10

Review: Yes, Graphics are hard!! It all starts with selecting the right size of the players image that you are going to cut, alter and make your own. Once you have figured out the player cut and sized the player cut correctly then finding a background or creating a background to enhance the image is the second hardest part. But no one every warns you that getting, finding the right font for the players name is actually the hardest aspect to this thing we call graphics!! I am actually impress with the effort but sizing down your graphic starting with your player will remove some of the blur aspect to the player and also try playing with Opacity or transparency bring it down around 80% to blend the player and anything else to make them look like they are one image. Your lettering is actually way better then what I normally do so I am impressed but it also should be a more focus point of the signature. Either way great effort and keep trying solid 7/10

Review: I love that you try something new and made a visual effort to create something good. I really like the fonts you used, but it is a bit 'boring' just being at the bottom and not formatted in any way. I also like that you made the effort and got rid of the NHL branding on the collar and even added the VHLE logo instead. The only issue I have with the latter is that it takes the place where normally the 'C' or 'A' are. 7/10