(S84) RW - Joey Pizza, TPE: 72

MrJoey2928

Hello @MrJoey2928 my name is Frank and my AGM is @jacobcarson877 we could really use Joey Pizza in San Diego to play alongside any number of our centers. We can promise your player top line minutes and power play time on a contending team this season. We are currently strong at goaltending, defense and centers but could really use some more wingers. I'd also be happy to make you a signature for your player. :)

If you're interested in joining the Marlins, reply with #jointhebigfish.

Rg4EuUo.png

Welcome @MrJoey2928

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes, including special teams time!

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player!

Welcome to the league @MrJoey2928!

We here in Mexico City would like to welcome you. You are going to do great things in the league. Your journey starts in the VHLM! We would love to offer you a spot on the Mexico City squad on our 2nd line. I'll be honest we aren't great but you will get lots of ice time. You will be able to grow your player and even be able to go on the 1st line! Plus if you ever need help you can ask myself or anyone in our discord.

Interested? Just reply with #HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

Even if you don't join us, I hope you enjoy the league!

~youloser1337 - Mexico City Kings GM~

I could use some pizza in Ottawa if you are interested to join us

3rd line minutes with great teammates and a perfect spot to display your skills before the draft

If you want to join us, quote my measage with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Hello @MrJoey2928 my name is Frank and my AGM is @jacobcarson877 we could really use Joey Pizza in San Diego to play alongside any number of our centers. We can promise your player top line minutes and power play time on a contending team this season. We are currently strong at goaltending, defense and centers but could really use some more wingers. I'd also be happy to make you a signature for your player. :)

If you're interested in joining the Marlins, reply with #jointhebigfish.

Rg4EuUo.png

#Jointhebigfish