New week who diss?

Lemorse7

Hello and welcome to New week who diss? The new hebdomadary show of the VHL. This week we are going to talk about which player has played great this week who will likely look to bounce and what players are surprising and what players are not doing that good.

Lets start the fun, my name is what sli… Juha Jarvinen and I will be the host of this show this season. The first topic is who is on fire. Well who is on fire lets talk about the teams on fire with only 1 lost in 11 games not a bad start at all. The player on fire of the week is Anze Miklavz 10 goals 14 assists for 24 points and the cherry on top 27 hits.

The Boulet race like last season Duncan Idaho and Taylor Mourning are yet again fighting for the Boulet, but someone is ahead of them in hits and tied with Mourning in points and its Vinny Detroit, Detroit has taking the offseason and practice to be a scorers for Seattle and its paying off so far with the team being 2nd overall in the league and Detroit being in a 5 way tied at 7 in points.

Now the sleepers who didn’t wake up yet Prague deserve the Sleepers title for the week not because they played bad, but didn’t have what it have to score in 3 OT games  and I think they are with Helsinki the team who will wake up this week.

Rookies on fire, two Chicago players BO JO and TBGCOS are on fire the two of them are feeding each other. Ronan Lavelle in DC in also doing very good and Mason (the apple Master) Jones having quite the season debut with Malmo with 12 apples.

Until next week for a new edition of the New week who diss?

311 words