MiniFubbles Ep. 11 - This is Aike van Giersbergen’s World

MubbleFubbles

Chicago’s success is quite baffling! The players you have are solid, but you don’t even have two full lines so it makes no sense. It’s great! 

I picked BoJo over you because your offensive totals were similar in preseason and are similar now but he’s a defenceman so you’re basically garbage in comparison. Also, my pre preseason logic was that Bubbles Utonium would have been a safe pick being the only rookie who didn’t have to suffer from the hybrid attribute shift.

#piratehype

Edited by JardyB10

"No earbuds"

F

"Chicago Phoenix Hype"

YPE! We're legitimate!

"The E Man Chicago bashing"

That was pure comedy gold.

"Toronto 2nd line"

They have the lowest combined DF 2nd line of all the teams (except bot lines ofc), so that line may be an issue for them this season. Can't score if you never get to have the puck.

"BGCS smurfing"

Going haaaam. Now that the #TeamClue dream team is combined, the sky is the limit.

"BGCS getting shafted in predictions"

I honestly just didn't think we'd be this good. I was trying too hard not to be biased and pick either of our players, even though I knew we came in as #1 and #2 in TPE among S82 class rookies.

"Edwin just getting lapped by BGCS"

That's pretty hilarious actually.

I kinda lost track at the end and just heard something about cornish farmer pirates, I feel like I missed something in how the hell you ended up there. But I also don't want to go back to ruin the confusion.😅