Should i Re-Brand myself?

Should i Re-Brand myself?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should i Re-Brand myself?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/2022 at 09:19 PM

This is due to controversy. I know i have no followers and a tarnished reputation. That is why we start fresh! If this gets a majority YES vote then i will consider re-branding myself.

A couple questions:

• Do you want to rebrand yourself?
  • What does that mean to you?

Some weigh-ins on both:

1) If you want to, go for it. If you don't, don't. Plain and simple. I think too many people in this league are constantly seeking validation when you should just do what makes you happy regardless of what others might think. Do what you want regardless of what the poll says.

2) "Rebranding" means more than just changing your name (at least, in the sense that I think you would mean it). Would new-name you bring exactly the same controversy as old-name you? If so, changing the name is worthless because it doesn't change anything else. Do you mean that you would revisit your approach to the community with a name change? That would be something meaningful to consider. Also--do you think you would necessarily have to change your name to accomplish that?

I really don't know you and don't have an opinion here, but just a couple things to consider as I feel like you could use a good thought process.

I agree with Gus. Do your thing dude. Also I find that many people who get banned or suspended are concerned with what that does to their reputation, but the reality is that the general population doesn’t really care unless they’re being negatively affected.

I'd love it if you didn't go by the same name as Jack "two left feet, no skills, but BFF's with Sidney Crosby so we should give him a 5x5" Johnson, but do as you please. We've had people in the league who've done much worse than you, just don't get tpe banned again and no one will care again outside the occasional multi joke.