Cobalt

Review: Like that you tried something with the text, great work on experimenting. I also have seen that the parts of the render farthest from the screen do have some blur to them so the perspective is something you are clearly working on. I suggest grabbing a better resolution render as often times grabbing from google they don't automatically load the biggest image. Try to put the text either left centre or right centre and not smack dab in the middle. Great work and good attempt at trying other techniques

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

A good attempt at making this your own. Nice shoulder patches. I think a chest logo was possible. The render placement isn't bad. I like to see the top of the helmet clipped but this works. Text needs to be placed somewhere else. I would like to see the reflections on the visor cleaned up. Good overall sig

8/10

The thing that stands out to me here is the blur effect you have in different areas to give it some depth. Good job on that. I really like the blue lighting effect on the right side and I think you should do a bit more of it with more layers that blend. I'm not sure if it mixes with the red/white jersey, and black/red text - but its a good start. The text is actually a really cool style, but should be a lowered a bit further away from the face. Still a pretty clean sig and definitely notice you're getting a lot better. Keep it up!

8/10

Review: Overall it is a very basic graphic as I like to see a bit more in the background behind the player. I like the fact that you tried something different with the lettering but the size of the letter is a bit small compared to the overall balance of the graphic. It also looks like you used blur and a bit of sun flare; which is always nice to managers trying different aspects. With the lettering try using different color and transparency to help merge the lettering with the rest of the graphic. I like the retro feel to the overall graphic, shoulder placed logos but the front of the jersey feels very empty without something. Could have kept the retro feeling going by simple placing OSLO across the chest or an older logo from Finland that relates to the team somehow.  Overall:  7/10