In a "Rush"

The more I look at this graphic the more I like it. The text threw me off but the contrast is so nice. Love how clean the jersey swap is, you can't even tell it used to be blue, and the Rush logo is put seamlessly onto the chest. Also the glowing spots add some nice variety to the whole thing. 10/10

Review:

Very nice. A lot of great things in here. The stroke line on the text is kinda funky, haven't seen anything like it before. I would say keep an eye on your lighting and colouring. Try using larger brushes, and then erase the lighting that you want out off the render. I've seen you do a lot of hard circular lighting like the one on the glove, and while it's not bad, try a bigger brush and see if you get better results. Your colouring seems almost like it was a gradient overlay layer, there needs to be more variety in colouring imo. But yeah love watching your improvement from sig to sig!

9/10

Review: Very well done! I love the blend of colors in the graphic, it meshes together well. The different tones and colors are just eye candy for me. The logo swap is exceptionally well done and the font text fits in well with the work, it really is something I've never seen before. On top of that, I like the blue color to make it stand out from all the yellow on the background. Overall well done, it was a great effort. 9/10