What the hell is going on with Seymour Butts

fonziGG

Sigh. I guess, I'll admit, I've dropped the ball. It's been some time since I have posted on this site. A few months ago, quite honestly, I went through a physical injury which lead me to a mental health downfall. It's been a tough few months between juggling work, real life events and my injury. It doesn't help that there was also a lot of things in my life where I was already being affected mentally. The injury, while now I've officially been cleared as healthy again, had got me not moving as much. I stopped going outside, because I literally couldn't do it. I actually lazed on the couch, albeit maintaining my day to day 9-5. However, I wasn't going outside, I wasn't getting fresh air, my blinds were closed (yes theres clinical proof that literally sun will make you feel better), and I was stuck. Now, my mind runs at a million miles a minute. It didn't take long for me to feel depressed at all. Imagine feeling suffocated and then thinking about the worst shit that's ever happened to you before and the cycle.

It was terrible, and the first thing that suffered was my sim league players. Seymour Butts, my pride and glory, had to be sacrificed for my own mental clarity. I was mad and upset all the time. Seymour is meant to be a fun loving, jacked, GTL, and most importantly the protein fart king. Upon reflection, I feel like writing Seymours content was relieving to me at times. I mean, it sparked a creative juice in me that wasn't all bad. I feel like, if I did write content for Seymour every week during that short period in my life, I wouldn't have been so down bad. Honestly, coming up with Seymours antics takes a lot more work than it seems. I have to think of the most outlandish things throughout the week just to create his insane shenanigans. I mean, all of that just for 6 TPE, right? Well, as you can tell, this guy is more than just 6 TPE a week. He's a way of life, a calming presence in my life at minimum.

So, I've decided I'm going to be bringing back Seymour Buttocks man. My protein fart of a character thats been created. So, the protein farts will be back as of next week. It's about time Seymour starts putting his weight back into my life again and we start having some fun with Seymour. Now it's just time to come up with some insane stuff he's been doing over the past few weeks so that I can update ya. All I know is the next one is going to be a huge article for 2 reasons. 1st reason being that I'm celebrating my wedding (really its a 1st year anniversary but covid things) so I won't have much time over the coming month and 2nd reason being that Seymour has a lot to update you on. 

Bring on the summer of 2022. Seymour is about to pop off.

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2022 at 6:57 PM, fonziGG said:

Sigh. I guess, I'll admit, I've dropped the ball. It's been some time since I have posted on this site. A few months ago, quite honestly, I went through a physical injury which lead me to a mental health downfall. It's been a tough few months between juggling work, real life events and my injury. It doesn't help that there was also a lot of things in my life where I was already being affected mentally. The injury, while now I've officially been cleared as healthy again, had got me not moving as much. I stopped going outside, because I literally couldn't do it. I actually lazed on the couch, albeit maintaining my day to day 9-5. However, I wasn't going outside, I wasn't getting fresh air, my blinds were closed (yes theres clinical proof that literally sun will make you feel better), and I was stuck. Now, my mind runs at a million miles a minute. It didn't take long for me to feel depressed at all. Imagine feeling suffocated and then thinking about the worst shit that's ever happened to you before and the cycle.

It was terrible, and the first thing that suffered was my sim league players. Seymour Butts, my pride and glory, had to be sacrificed for my own mental clarity. I was mad and upset all the time. Seymour is meant to be a fun loving, jacked, GTL, and most importantly the protein fart king. Upon reflection, I feel like writing Seymours content was relieving to me at times. I mean, it sparked a creative juice in me that wasn't all bad. I feel like, if I did write content for Seymour every week during that short period in my life, I wouldn't have been so down bad. Honestly, coming up with Seymours antics takes a lot more work than it seems. I have to think of the most outlandish things throughout the week just to create his insane shenanigans. I mean, all of that just for 6 TPE, right? Well, as you can tell, this guy is more than just 6 TPE a week. He's a way of life, a calming presence in my life at minimum.

So, I've decided I'm going to be bringing back Seymour Buttocks man. My protein fart of a character thats been created. So, the protein farts will be back as of next week. It's about time Seymour starts putting his weight back into my life again and we start having some fun with Seymour. Now it's just time to come up with some insane stuff he's been doing over the past few weeks so that I can update ya. All I know is the next one is going to be a huge article for 2 reasons. 1st reason being that I'm celebrating my wedding (really its a 1st year anniversary but covid things) so I won't have much time over the coming month and 2nd reason being that Seymour has a lot to update you on. 

Bring on the summer of 2022. Seymour is about to pop off.

Sorry that you had to go through such a challenging phase but also congrats that you went through it and can enjoy Seymour again/more than ever. All the best and good health mate.

16 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Sorry that you had to go through such a challenging phase but also congrats that you went through it and can enjoy Seymour again/more than ever. All the best and good health mate.

Appreciate it mate. Ended up staying IA anyways cause I’m a lazy ass