See More Butts Random Thoughts

fonziGG

I like playing in Chicago because I have finally met up with the ultimate bros in @MubbleFubbles& @Shindigs. Have you seen these guys in full force? The amount of protein these dudes inhale is insane. Like, I think right now they're only eating protein and rice. Who needs essential fats, baby? We're hockey players; we're not meant to be the most brilliant folks! Our heads get bent daily. My god, the locker room in Chicago is disgusting as hell. If you're not used to it... It's a violation.

Honestly, these dudes have made tremendous progress this year, and sadly I've stalled a bit. See, the thing is, in my rookie year, I've had some things happen that have held me back slightly. However, I don't mind admitting I could be better and that I should be better. I've learned with half of my team breaking up, going to more interesting projects and the such, my life has gone a bit dull. However, it's time to reform a new team. A team that will push each other no matter what. We need a group of folks who will stick around for the long haul. I know I'm meant to be here to be a shut down defender, and I want to be exactly that. A shut down defender is exactly who I plan to be. I get excited by blocking shots, poke checking the puck out of thin air, and hitting the shit out of folks. I guess, we need folks who will be as excited in that as I am.