W O L A N I N

I think you have the makings of a really good graphic.  Despite the fact that the overall graphic is a bit dark for my liking, you have a very consistent colour scheme.  Nice logo swap and a clear render of one of the Red Wolves' key players.  I find your choice of font size a bit small.  But that might just be my old eyes..  As well the left side of the text seems to get lost in the background.  Perhaps some outlining or a change to a contrasting colour might help there.  Overall, some fine work.  Thanks.  8.5/10  Go Wolves !!!

Review: This is amazing. The fact every aspect of it flows into the next without any sort of unblended layer. I like the colours and even the text work flows.  Just out of curiosity is that Zadina? Also I think you mirrored the render Ron the left side which is brilliant. If you didn't mirror it, lie to me anyways about it.  The fact you cycled in the JC as well makes it so much more legit and I love it. Overall the sig is really good. Toop right is the only part somewhat bare but that's okay 9.5/10