(S85) D - Jani Karppinen, TPE: 35

ShawnGlade

Welcome back @ShawnGlade

Halifax would currently be able to offer you 4th like minutes. We are currently 3rd in the league and looking to try to push our way further up the standings into a great place for playoffs. We would love to have you join our team.

To join qoute this with #SettingSail

Ayyy welcome back to the vhlm!

We desperately need a defenseman on the team here in Mexico City. We can offer you 1st line minutes. Any line you can be placed on, you'll be on. While we won't make playoffs, you could get some good points going.

#HAILTOTHEKING to join us!

Welcome back @ShawnGlade!

I am the current GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we are a rebuilding team but are currently still in a playoff spot. We have a great group this season and I think you'd be a great addition on the team.

We can give you 2nd line minutes and some special teams minutes as well!

If you are interested reply to this topic with #FearTheReaper

Welcome back @ShawnGlade

I am the AGM of the Miami Marauders. We are looking to compete this season. We can offer you 3rd pairing with PK time with the possibility of moving up. We can't wait to see your new player.

To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #DroppingTheAnchor

Thanks for the warm replies, happy to be back. I have a history with Halifax, and they are my baby forever and always and I've said that I will always sign with them. However, it was Zack that convinced me to come back, and it just wouldn't be right to not sign with him for that reason.

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b8929dd3ef74e4655a0aafeaa.jpg

Hellllo! Welcome back to the league friend!!

We have 3rd line minutes in Ottawa if you wanna join us, will give you chances on the specialty units as well! Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO 

#GOLYNXGO