Theme week - as promised

Praise for our boy Kobefromthefrobe

Praising anybody for the tasks they do can increase the confidence of receiver. The word “Appreciation” looks smaller from outside but it can help achieve anything if used properly. In Kobe’s world however, appreciation does little for motivating him. The teams he plays for have to go an extra mile and when kobe finally does a pt, he needs to get appreciated for a certain task.  It is the only option we have in the hopes of him always gives best in all further tasks. But, while being an excellent team member and locker room guy, it usually sticks to just being a singular task. 

The praise word is motivational, carrying a huge power inside and it can turn negative thoughts into positive. This is the magic of appreciation. So here is the one chance i have, to make a max earning member from kobe, as I know he has it in him if he would set his mind to it.  

Kobe, I, OrbitingDeath, appreciate having you around. I hope you will use this praise to prove me wrong and become a top earner someday. I know this seems like a difficult task that will contain a high amount of energy for you. But i believe, not only me, but all the members of the team you are part of will share this praise. If you are going to earn, this would be a major reason behind the happiness of our team. 

I know there is a difficult task ahead of you, and us as a team are unfamiliar with the ways to carry out that task (trust me, otherwise we would have learned you how to max earn way before), we know Spartan ries to appreciate member or members for their previous tasks done as this increases the inner power of that member and it will motivate them for the future.

So Kobe, I, OrbitingDeath really do appreciate having you around.You are always a bright spot in our already fantastic locker room. I appreciate you will take these comments to heart and become a max-earning member not only here, but in the other teams we are team members as well. I hope you cherish this praise forever and that it will guide you into becoming me. I also like me, so if you turn into me, I might like you even more. 

Joking aside, I am surprised by the way you tackle the sim leagues, as it is something I would never be able to do. Being around constantly and doing nothing is a skill i have yet to learn, while it is the skill that you have mastered. Kobefromthefrobe, it basically comes down to me appreciating you for doing nothing. This does feel weird if you ask me, is this pt over yet? 

It’s hard to say more, but I hope this post of appreciation is long enough for this week’s team week. Enjoy, being the single topic of appreciation this week Kobe. You earned it by just being around. Now go do your pt’s while listening to this song :

@Vkobe-v